Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Painting anyone ?

Mrs Mav

It has been a wee bit gloomy in here of late, so i would like to brighten the place up a tad *smile*

Anybody have some spare paint i can use please 🤔 *thumbup*

What a bout a nice pastel colour *confused* *wink*

Look forward to seeing what paint, etc you can offer me *wink* *thumbup*

*wink*

Viv for sure

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

our house is fully painted - as you know, we will shortly be redecorating our lounge, so just before we do that you and mav can come round and scrape as much as you want off the walls and then stick it on your walls if you like that pastelly sort of apricoty thing we have going on.

I think you'd be better off aiming for a mosaic look, that way you can get lots of everyones left overs and use them up, otherwise you'll struggle to get the coverage.

or just make loads of crap stuff out of mdf and stick them to the walls, I'll come round and help with that bit if you like

Buda llewellyn bowen

Viv

Had a look in our garage and I can offer you sunshine yellow, dark green and a sort of canvas off-white colour *smile*

need a hand with the painting - I'm a dab had with a bit of gloss on the door frames *thumbup*

Given my 46% gay rating, I would like to put myself forward as Jim Llwelyn-Bowen, interior designer to the stars ..

I saw LL-B at Manchester Gallagher Airport. Spokes like a chimbley, wears glasses in doors, and speaks loudly into a mobile phone when obviously nobody on the other end of the line so that people don't talk to him.

Ooh, I can do painting. Now if you want a nice watercolour, I'm yer man. Landscapes a speciality.

As for pastel/pastille colours, I like the purply-blacky blatcurranty-flavoury ones best *cool* *thumbup*. Though that colour would make the place even gloomier, so I'd better leave off the shades, else I'll bump into things - *smile* *thumbup* - ah, that's better...

😳 nothing...