Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oh god...I've done a Hoopy

Powderpuff

But remeber the day we don't talk about( other than in hushed whispers) when DB filled every thread with his id in the RH coloum(nothing to do with it myself just watched)

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Oh dear, that is how challenges start and sillyness provails.......... especially when records are spoken of.......... *smile* *smile* *smile*

David

*smile*

GF04RCE is built running and on the road.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....

puff, get your 4rse and get the car fettled so you don't have to come in Ballast's car next year...

*idea* hmm, on second thought, i think we'd prefer y'all come in Ballast's car *wink*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Steve....N7XTC is going back together quite nicely now *thumbup* Have just bought some tillets for it...replacement dampers to be purchased next week...and then on to the engine....now there's the quandry....old engine back in for a while...or straight to the 1.8K....hmmm *confused* I have monday and tuesday off work....I know where I'll be *wink*

Ballast's 21 is in bits in the garage too....hopefully a new set of de-dion ears should arrive from Caterham tomorrow and it should be rolling again at the weekend....if not I'm toast 😳

The name's Puff, Powder Puff

N7XTC

No sign of DH2 or 3 at the moment....think his new assignment might be keeping him busy....will have to drop a mail to the list

Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you...didn't understand the question...I'm only a dumb accountant 😳

The name's Puff, Powder Puff

N7XTC

No it was DH3 wot asked for the number!

PP, I'll be in touch week after next, off to PARIS next week 😬

right, time to unplug the computer and stick it in the car - sod all equipment down at new offices *eek*

And worst of all, no email or t'internet access ☹️ Just took me 2 hours to go through the 500 emails that built up over the last week 😳

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*