Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1800 k series, throttle bodies and emerald

mightymetros

After the recent theft of my car i have the following for sale

1 x 1800 engine complete with alternator, oil pump, water pump, full wasted spark setup with coil packs, clutch, flywheel etc. 18000 miles.

1 x emerald ecu, 7 months old but never used with cable and manuals

1 x set of Jenvey direct to head throttle bodies including fuel rail, fuel pressure regulator, injectors, linkages and all brakets, throttle pot and short trumpets. Been on car but never run

£1750 the lot

What's the provenance of the engine itself? I assume it's going to need grinding to get it into a Seven - what's it from? I'm after a new unit if it's easier, and not vastly more expensive, than replacing my crank and doing a rebuild. Let me know if everyone who got here first falls through...

Piers

hi

what engine is it EXACTLY a 1800 MG rover or an old K 😳

brought from a garage ?

still with alternator, oil pump, water pump, full wasted spak setup + coil pack, clutch (how many miles on it ?) flywheel ..

ready to be fit to what gear box ?

*confused*

Hi Bernard. Not sure what you mean when you ask is it an 1800 mg or an old K. I know that the engine came out of a 2002 mgtf. Its got all ancillaries with the engine such as oil pump, alternator, coil packs, flywheel, inlet manifold and injectors. 18000 miles on the engine. MGTF was write off on the front. I got it with a rover PG1 gearbox fitted which is still in my garage but was too heavy to lift in the van with gearbox on the engine

cheers

sacha