Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage auction

chris k collett

1. nose cone, yellow,good condition,plain grill.

2. cycle wings,yellow,as new.

3. clam shell wings,yellow,as new.

4. rear wing,off side,yellow,good condition.

5. 3x anti-roll bars ?.

6. under floor exhaust,new.

7. racing bucket seat,tatty.

Best offer accepted. Chris. phone- 0208 520 2756. East London.

{E661 AGO}

Chris, I'm interested in all the yellow bits, ie nosecone, cycle wings and the one rear wing you've got....you don't happen to have the other do you? All this assuming that none of them are scratched/need painting and that my 15 inch prisoners will fit under the cycle wings. So, how much for the lot?

PS I can collect them, I'm in Essex

Mark

Hi Andy, I aspire to an all yellow one like yours! I just thought that this might be a cheaper way of adopting a more "sensible colour scheme"....stil haven't decided what to do about the roundels though....

I'm visiting the factory Saturday morning in Dartford. Don't suppose you could arrange to "pop down Tescos" for a couple of hours to meet us there....or afterwards somewhere midway between Dorking and Dartford? Be careful about the Tescos excuse - my wife's wise to it now...I ended up in Suffolk the other weekend despite my nearest Tescos being 5 minutes away

I`ve just had a better look at the body bits and they are not as good as I thought. The rear wing has small dent.

All these bits came with the car and I`am now sick of tripping over them. So they have all got to go.

It`s no good asking me how much I will take, this is an auction and the highest bidder wins. I will be away untill next tuesday so that is the deadline.

Chris.