Click here if you are having website access problems ×

where are you camping at Le Mans?!

Jaseb

...in a row of pink tents 😳

Not really, am not going ☹️

I have a theory that everyone at Le Mans passes through the Bar au Porte de la Circuit at some point. I always meet unexpected people I know when I am there. Last time I was sat next to someone I worked with, and had been in a meeting with only 2 days before.

Tam, have sent you a map, tis not far at all, may not need the beer scooter after all, but just to be on the safe side it's packed 😬

Kev, Andy sadly had no tickets left but I managed to pick one up for 32 of your finest GBP's off another car club website and then Simon Scott had a general entry ticket going spare so am all sorted *thumbup*

I've bought membership to some dirt cheap hospitality too from speedchills.com - Mmmm, access to cold beers and full english brekky for tenner *thumbup* 😬

Thanks Jase 😬

For a brief moment there I was geographically challenged but I now know where beausejour is *thumbup*

Packed our "advance luggage" bag last night.

1 x corkscrew

1 x bottle opener

2 x recepticles for alcoholic beverages 😬

...........and a packet of paracetamol *cool*

Jase,

Can you send me the map too?

Been looking for a good map of the camping sites at Le Mans but can't find one!

Don't forget to come look me up, I'm with the Prawn!

Looking forward to it!

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Hi Jase, I am also an independent traveller to Le Mans. I'll be in "Vip Camping" at the Karting Center. I'll be in the Tin Top so if your passing and see us pop over and have a beer.

Alan and his Yellow and Green BDR.

Be quick if you want to as I understand there are only limited places left - was publicised on pistonheads. Tis only a tenner so I figured I couldn't lose *thumbup*

I'll be in the enclosure at some point during the weekend - prolly for me brekky 😬 and beer and yes prolly at the same time...

I think we (team of 4) are not gonna go for it, because being the tight- 🙆🏻ed scots that we are have deemed that if we're at Beausejour, we'll be drinkin our own beer (unless Andy McSwan is more generous than we give him credit for 😳) *tongue*

Ross here *wink*