Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

1 composite tillett seat fs

ricks

composite tillett seat for sale, from a 2003 car, sat on about 10 times, excellent condition. im having a new low back one made up and want to keep the runners (non adjustable). available at the end of june, £220.

also for sale:

-single Complete Headlamp Assembly, black pack, with spare lens, one year old, offers.

-oe brake master cylinder from a superlight, one year and 2000 miles old, offers.

yes, as far as i know, both the pax and drivers tilletts are the same shell, the only difference is the runners, pax fixed, and drivers adjustable. im selling a pax seat without any runners.

• Area Representative

I'd love to have it! I plan to have tillet driver's side and keep the cloth on the passenger side. Realise that I will have to obtain set of runners from somewhere.

Also realise I am second in line.

Will get back to e-mail on Thursday night, but away prior to that.

Will be at Penn on Saturday.

Golf

sorry everyone for the late reply, i was unable to get to a computer last night.

jackb_ms, sorry to see you pull out, i was looking forward to seeing your 21, i've never seen one in the flesh.

golf, since jackb_ms pulled out, you are first in line for the seat. please remember that its available at the end of next month. i'm working this weekend so will not be attending penn, where you could look at it, however i will try to make the followin meeting (btw are they weekly?), either way i will contact you via email closer to the date.

mark, im afraid that there is only one headlamp assembly with one spare lens. the reason why im selling it is that some time ago one of the headlamps broke on its mounting and caterham replaced it under warranty. the new headlamp however was a different design, so i replaced the old one to match. im now selling the old design one, which has a cowl which is welded to its mount as opposed to the new designs rivet mount. its suitable as a spare.