Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Can I have a group hug please

Hibster.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul - it's always hard to know what to say in these circumstances. Work stress is bad enough but divorce must be one of the most painful things in the world. I can't even begin to understand how you must be feeling.

Try not to think of it so much as an end, more of a new beginning. Every cloud has a silver lining and all that....................All of the divorcees I know are now very happy in new relationships and who knows, the bastard sales manager may wake up tomorrow with an enormous boil somewhere painful *smile*. I was once told that the best way to overcome loathing of a collegaue was to imagine them on the loo 😳 where not even the most ruthless manager could command respect

Come on, give us a *smile* - we're all here for you

Paul, truly sorry to hear your crap situ at the mo, my bro went thru split up / divorce a coupla years back and it f*cked him up BIG style.

He, just like Tam mentioned, has fully recovered*, has a new partner & is happy as a pig in sh!t *thumbup*

*I, along with some of his mates, happily assisted in this recovery, thanks to numerous bevvy sessions = mucho male bonding & medicinal cheering up 😬

Probably doesn't sound like much help right now, but things WILL get better.

Chin up, old bean *smile*

Ross here *wink*

Oh Paul.

As Tam says, it's difficult to know what to say in a situation like this...

Just remember that we are all your friends and we are all here for you, if you want a chat or a rant or just someone to get drunk with (actually after his performance on Friday I can recommend JaseB for that *eek* *tongue* )

Shout if there is anything we can do.

*wink*

Rach

Paul

From a boring old f-rt remember there is a whole world out there just waiting for YOU *thumbup*

At this time .... He who cannot take the initiative rarely takes anything .. go out there and grab something

Ahem rather manly hug old chap *wink*

Carry on chaps

Oh just remembered going to the dentist this afternoon - is it worht it asking for a discount 🤔

Finally Paul - if I'm the one tonight on the old Lottery will invite you & a friend to have a drink with me and er in doors - Cant say fairer than that 😬

Paul

Mrs GTD and I are both out the other side of divorces. We couldn't be happier - I found that beer and pizza were the keys to getting through the pain!

*thumbup*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here