Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Scratch, scratch...

what always works is to take 2 fags, break out all the tobacco, put it in a large spoon.

put just enough water into the spoon to make a paste, let soak for 30 seconds

push the wet mixture and squeeze about 2/3rds of the water out

place on bites

nicotinic acid kills the itch & burn everytime. works on spiders, scorpions, wasps, bees

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Still lumps on my arm and scalp ☹️ but they're starting to go down now *thumbup*.

Steve, thanks for the cigarette suggestion, but I would prefer a remedy that doesn't involve a large donation to HM Gov... Anyway, which brand of ciggy to go for (I'm a non-smoker and don't know about these things) 🤔

P.S. I thought for you Texans the only thing 'baccy was good for was chewin'... 😳 *confused*(yuck) *wink*

😳 nothing...

Thanks Doctor db, you may be right there. My boss has just taken the afternoon off cos she was shaking after the air conditioning installers caused part of the ceiling to crash onto her desk *eek* *eek*. I think I'm beginning to feel some trauma myself...

Hmmm, I have heard that the air in the Beaconsfield area has therapeutic properties... *wink*

😳 nothing...

*smile* If you want to avoid paying any money to our beloved govt. then just pop around the back of your building at work to the smoking area and gather up a load of doggy ends..... and proceed as instructed..... 😬

I believe the ground in dirt from the soul of the shoe that put it out has particular healing properties...... Oh alrwright if you want a proper answer try Lanacane brilliant stuff........

David *smile*

Its Built its running and I am on the road having sooooo much fun!!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....