Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Is Paul Deaf and/or Blind....

Steve-B

after two glorious weeks of blatting to / from work, 😳 i am convinced that Paul don't live in Langley...on my way to / from Reading....did he he'd have spotted me by now *wink*

each day i quietly slip *tongue* through Pauls hamlet, setting off car alarms *thumbup* but still no "hey quit waking me with your se7en, that's my job as i lve here

i have woken the locals from 0545 to 0700 for two weeks, and observed small furry woodland creatures running for cover *eek* *eek* but still no paul.

*idea*i put forward he's a avatar program and not real *wink* *wink*

discuss 😬 😬 😬

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Edited by - Steve-B on 22 May 2004 07:56:21

[/PAUL]

Phew

No I don't live in Langley, I work there and so am no where near the place when you blat through what you amusingly describe as a hamlet - most people describe Slough as the 🙆🏻 of Berks and Langley as the boil on the 🙆🏻

Which route do you take ?

Paul

PS Ross, I've never been polite to you, if I have in error then please forgive me *wink*

Supercheese R250

hmm inconsistent location admission paul, you've said you were in the 4rse end of slough in langley so i've been extra noisy just for you when going over the canal on the road in from Ivor, and through the roundbouts to the M4 *wink* 😬

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven