Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sausages?

KayCee

Ok please someone tell me why I had to put Sossiges in my diary?? Lee won't tell me what it means and promises if I ask everyone here someone will be nice and tell me - unlike Lee!

So??? *confused* *confused* *eek*

That will be the annual pilgrimage to the London-Brighton run, where we all drive our Sevens in the urinating rain to Handcross in Sussex and stand outside the school watching the cars go by and eating some of Mr Howe's magnificent sossidges.

You need to pus sossidges in your diary just incase you get hungry later. Make sure that they are consumed before going bad. If they are green and furry, run away scared and give them to the jellyfish, they have a wonderful digestion system and are see through which helps.

help?

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

They'll deffo be off by then, unless the diary has a quick freeze option and is rated at four stars. You'll need to keep the temperature constant at below -18 degrees too.

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Found it - I knew it'd involve Emma B

Still way out of your league mr williams!! Although I'm still gonna sleep with Tom Cruise when I meet him even if you don't get Emma Bunton!

😬

I dreamt I was chasing a string of sossidges through the woods last night. Couldnt catch the little beggars. *mad*

😬 This dream is of course completely lacking in any deep subconscious meaning.

I have also dreamt of being attacked by a vicious salami. *eek*

To be honest I think there may be some kind of hidden significance to that one... 😳