Click here if you are having website access problems ×

should i............

Mrs Mav

'tis entirely up to you my dear 😬

I like to change mine on a regular basis, usually some form of

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in varying colours but as you can see, that isn't the case at the mo.

Hmmmmm, might change soon *tongue*

Ross *wink*

i have had an email off someone who uses blatchat, I don't know what i have done, but it seems i have annoyed/upset them *confused* 😳 ☹️

thought maybe if i change my signature confusion may cease *wink*

*wink*

Viv for sure

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

i haven't posted anything that would rub someone up the other way as far as i know, it has puzzled me though *confused* *eek*

*wink*

Viv for sure

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

No, sorry i wont say, because it isn't fair to reveal other peoples names, especially when i don't think they are from the test area, i think it is some one from upstairs *wink*

*wink*

Viv for sure

Sorry i can't, it's really not fair ☹️

don't want to upset the person even more when i don't even know what i have done in th first place 😳

*wink*

Viv for sure

nope, not going to either, if the person is that bothered i'm sure they'll email me again, maybe with what i have done wrong ☹️

*wink*

Viv for sure

it is quite difficult to mix miss mav up with anything else though isn't it *confused* 😳 I can't find anything that i have commented on with the person's name on the same thread, so i just dunno

It's a mystery *eek*

*wink*

Viv for sure

Ignore bad things. Life is too short!

And that really pi55es mrs owelly off. She like to argue. I won't *wink*

So (thread hi-jack and change the ☹️ subject) what can I get mrs owelly for her 31st birthday??

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

I'm sure Mav's blatmail will reveal a case of mistaken identity or misunderstanding *thumbup*

Don't worry Viv - we all know what a nice person you are *smile* I know how upsetting it can be to think that someone on BC might think ill of you - been there, done that ☹️ (all sorted by an offline exchange of mail *thumbup*)