Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Academy 2000 car for sale

Steve Whaley

Academy 2000, VX1600 engine, V-plate, 10 months MOT.

Full weather gear, hood tonneau screens and boot cover

cycle wings

Caterham seats

passenger and driver multi-point harnesses

Removable passenger seat for fire extinguisher mounting

FIA roll-bar and strut

MST transponder

4 into 1 competion exhaust

13" minilites with Avon CR322s inc spare

Engine seals intact

Black painted

Heated windscreen

tool kit

Seven grill

Electrical cutout switch

This car probably has fewer racing miles than others of a similar age since it has not been used on the track for the past couple of seasons. It is only for sale due to a change in plans.

Looking for around £9500, offers invited over £9000.

Contact Steve on 01462 433981 or E-mail steve.whaley@idnet.net

Edited by - steven whaley on 30 May 2004 14:55:06

Edited by - steven whaley on 30 May 2004 14:57:40

Thanks for the pics, what i'm looking for is a car to race in next years Graduate's. As you can see there's a couple on the website. In what condition would you say your's is as there's one on there for £8,000 & had a chat with him with regards to condition & history etc. Not looking for a A1 car as it's going to be driven hard. £9000 is a over my budget but might be worth in coming to see it!

I live in Bath, where about are you etc?

Cheers

Peter

Peter

The car is in excellent condition and would be ideal for Graduates racing next season. I believe the only mod necessary to meet regulations would be to remove the spare wheel carrier but obviously I don't know whether there will be any changes introduced for next season. I have a suitable fire extinguisher and ballast bracket as well as a pair of racing mirrors. Suggest you call me on 01462 433981 or come to view with someone like Mark to assist.

Peter

The car is in excellent condition and would be ideal for Graduates racing next season. I believe the only mod necessary to meet regulations would be to remove the spare wheel carrier but obviously I don't know whether there will be any changes introduced for next season. I have a suitable fire extinguisher and ballast bracket as well as a pair of racing mirrors. Suggest you call me on 01462 433981 or come to view with someone like Mark to assist. The car is in Hitchin, N Herts