Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Snetterton tickets - 30 and 31 May

GTD

Graduates Club - separate races for Grads, Super Grads and Sooper-Dooper-Mega-Wega Grads!

Got three tickets going spare if anyone wants 'em.

Timetable: here

Mail me your address!

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here

Edited by - GTD on 25 May 2004 14:00:16

Mav - had a call about a possible project up your way at Cheshire County Council! If I don't find another one soon, you might be having a new neighbour!

G 4 Geoff

619 GTD here

And to save you the effort of looking it up - my race is 3.50pm.

We've a long planned BBQ on the Monday back home, so I'm not doing the extra Monday race!

Still have one ticket, free to a good home/shed!

G 4 Geoff

619 GTD here

Edited to get the bl**dy time right for once....

Edited by - GTD on 25 May 2004 14:00:00

Won't be able to make Sunday Geoff, Sunday lunch with dad/ Step-Mum...and car will be being operated on by a skilled mechanic (ie not me) 😬 😬 but good luck mate, am praying for sunshine *cool*

Dannyboy - *tongue*back in blat

No no no ☹️ No rain for Monday please ☹️ Can we pray for Sunshine on the M11/ M25/ M23??

I have to drive back to Sussex Monday, gatecrashing a BBQ somewhere near Ford 😬 😬 😬, and have no screen on the car and I'm a soft southern shandy drinker now ☹️ ☹️

Dannyboy - *tongue*back in blat

Actually, probably best if it doesn't rain in the Grads race, as it's lining up to be a bit of a corker I reckon. There should be at least 10 cars battling for the lead to the line... and possibly more.

Lee

Sorry we missed you - I was a numpty and span in the esses! Very cross with myself at the time, but no damage to my car or Tim's who was right behind me (I had temporarily overtaken him!) so I ended up running round on my own being *mad*

Still, the race was more fun to do than it looked - the opening laps were very close and I was pleased with my start - so *wink* cheered up later in the day!

G 4 Geoff

619 GTD here

Good to see you GTD and Lee - and nice to meet KayCee *wink* *thumbup*

Sorry it didn't go better for you Geoff.

It was still a cracking day out, even if most of the people I was cheering for didn't do as well as they'd hoped.

Big congratulations to Kipper Jnr though - qualified 18th and finished 15th in the Grads race 😬 *thumbup* He even won a prize...only fair as it was only his second ever race...

Thanks also to Gay7, who chauffered me around all day - and didn't complain when I fell asleep on the way to the circuit *tongue*

*wink*

Rach