Click here if you are having website access problems ×

When I am hot....

Alex my pink tinged and slightly sweaty friend.

Are you about in Cambs/ home this week so I can pop and get my fleece or if you were feeling particularly generous are you passing my fine place of work? Doesn't matter either way as I have plenty of fleeces but I'm off ooop north and oop some hills.

dunno Geoff 🤔 May be they went out with the Seal pups for a night of clubbing

Boonster.... are you in town now 🤔 What time will you be heading home 🤔 I could get it over to you later if you like 🤔

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex

You are a scholar and a gentleman - I will be leaving about 5.30pm tonight - if I thought about this I could have brought the camera and got a nice pic in front of the mound.

Only come if it is not too much trouble - like I said I could pop over or it can wait until I next see you - just don't wipe your spandex on it - that's all I ask.

Anything new on the webcam?

There were some fine displays of female students clad in their summer garb. I did my best to "pimp" through the streets of Cambs until the mound of Boonie Hill was spotted.

The Boonster himself greated me from the balcony of his Georgian Mansion (he tell's me it is his city house ... his country dwelling is much much bigger).

A golden fleece (well, a blue Berghaus one) was swapped for converstaion and thigh slapping, then I was away.

Splendid to see you in your finest work robes Boonie 😬

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex