Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2001 1600 K Supersport Seven £13,750.00

Stormer2

See E bay for auction details, (sorry don't know how to do the link thing) starting bidding at £12,500.00 only. This is an ex race car, and although this seems to put a lot of people off, this one has been very well checked over since retirement, anything needing replacing has been done including new windscreen, nose cone and wings, rear ali panel replaced (not filled) where dented. Mechanics have been thoroughly checked, with new piston rings, gearbox rebuild (5 speed), new starter motor plus more, all done by the very best in the business, Andy McMillan at Mcmillan Motorsport in Bruntingthorpe. Car is an ex Supergrad A car, and still holds the class lap record at Silverstone, (and will remain so, as class is now called Megagrad, without lights and screens).

This car is simply fabulous, and would be ideal for someone who will take it to the track occasionally to get the best out of it, as well as for playing on the road when the occasion allows.

Spec is;

138 bhp Supersport K series engine

Caterham Midland built

Stack Dash

Wide track

CR 500's

Leather seats

Weather gear

Apollo Tank

Big Ally Radiator

Adjustable platforms and front and rear anti roll bars

Plumbed in Fire extinguisher

Tall FIA Roll bar

Just Mot'd and taxed for six months

Car is completely straight in chassis and body panels

Seriously interested parties will be welcome to view by arrangement at Crowborough, East Sussex (Near Tunbridge Wells)

This is a nice car that has been well maintained. If only I could find the money I'd have it.

Stormer have you found a Grads car yet to at least keep your hand in?

MikeW

1600 VX Black/Ali Race No 110

Hi Mike, I have decided to wait until the money for this car is in the bank, before I look, but there are a couple available that could be of interest. Not finally decided yet, but I will be at Snetterton to watch you guys play.

A number of non E Bay'ers have shown interest in the car. I will see the auction out, but if you are interested in the car, it is best give me a call on 01892 667895 (Eves and weekends), or 01732 784306 during the week. As long as you come and take a look at the car, to make sure it is what you want before you bid,(and you do have the money to buy), and you fully understand that your bid obligates you to buy if you win, then I will happily talk you through your bid process.