Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

1600 k series engine, complete

mightymetros

1600 k series complete engine, alternator, pump, inlet manifold etc. Had a new head about 1 year ago (reciept to prove). polished, Comes fitted with a set of kent 1611 cams which will run with mems. Head gasket went yesterday, but car hasnt overheated as noticed the temp gauge starting to rise and pulled over, therefore i think a head skim is unlikely. Running perfect otherwise. upgrading to 1800 and dont really have the time to do the head gasket at the moment. Offers around £400 o.n.o

Sacha

not another bloody engine change!!!!!!!!

the engine has to be modified to fit. The caterham sump is different as well.

Input shaft may be wrong too (too long, that is)

Isn't a hard job - clive just did it on the engine you sold me most recently.

P523 BPB - Caterham 21 Captain Scarlet Evolution

www.caterham21.com

Edited by - Dave21P on 17 May 2004 15:01:33

Did you not get my e-mail reply? £350 without the verniers, or £400 with. Cant say fairer than that *smile* im away this weekend so i wont be able to reply till monday, sorry. If you want to call me you can on 07850 103786 till 10ish tonight.

thanks

sacha

Sacha, I have been in hospital over the weekend having ruptured my achilles tendon. I am now on crutches and cant drive. I would still be interested in the engine at £380.00 but cant collect. I live in Northampton and would have it off you if you could deliver. I will tell the wife its a bit of occupational therapy.

Sacha, i am very sorry but I have been forbidden to have the engine by SWMBO. I have to get better first ...apparently ☹️ Sorry if this has messed you around and good luck selling it.

Chris