Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Number Plate SP04RTS

David M

I bought two plates, one is now on my seven GF04RCE and the other I am putting up for sale.....

SP04RTS

£3k+

*smile*

David

Its Built its running and I am on the road having sooooo much fun!!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....

Nick - had a great day out at curborough, 1st experience of sprint racing and I can see it could be a very dangerous thing, ended up spending sunday looking at new induction systems.... *smile*

Rory - The wing mirrors were prototype ones that Caterham had to help get me through SVA, they said I could keep them if I wanted, except you can't open the doors all the way.... but they worked great....... Just speak to Caterham parts I am sure they will sort you out a pair...

Paul - Maybe I could hire the car out to the program, Charlie and Alan rolling up to for another episode.... might pay for all those upgrades I am starting to get itchy fingers about....

😬

David

Its Built its running and I am on the road having sooooo much fun!!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....