Click here if you are having website access problems ×

invitation

for all the shedders to come and live up north 'cos its better than down south *cool*

Slightly more seriously, (but only slightly) when will we have the next northern shedly party 🤔 Owelly and Coose have suggested somewhere as far south as Yorkshire, but Newcastle is better for RossyBee, any thoughts 🤔

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

I have a mate who is just about to move from Cirencester to South Shields (and then Durham in about 2 months) *thumbup*

so could crash there if all else fails.....

.......in fact also have a friend of a friend who lives in the Toon so that would suffice 😬

Ross *wink*

I can't just drop everything to go to a booze up. I have everything planned to the last second. I schedule everthing. I know exactly what shifts I'm working a whole year in advance. I have all my chores/DIY/buildingwork/plumbingwork/carfixing on lists in order of priority. I have a white board in the kitchen with a list of jobs for the day in hand and the next day. Even the dog has an alotted time for having a pap.

Please organise yourselves let me know in advance when the festivities are happening.

If the gig is in the Toon, I need about 28 days notice to reschedule things.........

Or a phone call 20 minutes before kick-off. 😬

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...