Click here if you are having website access problems ×

it's Take Your....

Steve-B

se7en to work day, the mid-May friday national pastime.

don't dare leave home if you have a functioning se7en in your garage in your tin top.

your se7en gets all lonely and feeling unloved when it hears you leaving on a fine day like today in the ton tip.....

so get the lead out, and get into your baby, and get your motor running.... *wink*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

It's slinging it down up here! ☹️

Plus, someone else pays for the Peugeot and I'll be off to a building site (if I can be arsed - I intend to be working from home for some of the morning) so it can stay where it is....

I took it out last night and thrashed it to within an inch of its life, plus gave it the first tank of leaded 4-star that it'll ever have had. Does that count? *confused* *smile* *thumbup*

Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads.....

Our seven will mostly be sitting in the garage today ☹️ Packed with tents and stuff ready to camp over at Curborough tonight 😬 She looks resplendent in her competition numbers *thumbup*

Mine is here with me at work again....hmmmmmm was a niiiiiice drive in this morning...much better than the train mr GTD 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Will see if I can arrange a problem somewhere on the line between Horsham and Arundel Mr GTD 😬 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy - *tongue*back in blat

Dan -

Will see if I can arrange a problem somewhere on the line between Horsham and Arundel Mr GTD

South Central seem to achieve that without any help most days!!

*wink*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here