Click here if you are having website access problems ×

how the sh3d turned sh1t

moomin

☹️ We miss you though Moom.

I do think that replying to people's tests is a bit naughty...it's something that we have had our wrists slapped about before and yet people still do it - I don't want the headmaster to throw us out of the shed, I still like it.

*wink*

Rach

I have it on good authority that those in power are not very impressed that people have started posting on peoples tests again. If it continues there will be trouble for those taking part

*wink*

Viv for sure

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Ross i'm not shouting at anybody, It's not my job to keep you lot in order

I am just trying to give a friendly warning to you all as it wont be tolerated by those in power *wink*

*wink*

Viv for sure

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

I've not been hanging around the shed so much today as there haven't been any conversations going on, just some sort of posting-fest. Whatever though, I'm not going to push my opinions on the Peoples Anarchy of Shed

73022 miles and driven daily

Hello Rach!

Been quite bizzy lately so I haven't been able to sneak down to the Shed every day ☹️ Things are ... well, they're just *things*, you know *confused*

Are there lots of peeps are coming along to your birthday-pub-see-what-happens next Friday? I could be convinced to join you if there's somewhere for me to sleep (sofa/carpet/SUMY = good place; hedge/chimney/cell = not so good place).

Mr T *wink*

😳 nothing...

Yep, warning very much taken. *thumbup*

Just stupidity, I should know better (been here long enuff)

And as said before - wont happen again.

Don't want to spoil thing for my good fellow shedders *smile*

(or myself for that matter - I like it here 😬)

Ross *wink*

Hey,

Bizzy isn't good - not unless it's bizzy blatting.

Not really sure yet. JaseB, Moomin and Buroz have said yes so far and there are a few people from work turning out - not sure who else. I can definitely find you some floor space or something if you do come out to play *wink* *thumbup*

*wink*

Rach

Just back from the gym. Noticed it's got a little chillier in here.

I think I'm the one you want to have a go at for the multitude of postings. I've had a lot of shed-time on my hands this past couple of days.

Certainly no offence meant by all the one liners. Won't do it anymore. Some of them are genuine (albeit rapid) contributions to threads.

Didn't realise that posting on people's test messages was an offence. Certainly won't do that (unless I've got anything helpful to say about the test?)

Anyone can always drop me a mail off-list if they think I'm over-stepping the mark. I'm quite receptive to that.

My ... Preciousss!

Member #109**

I wasn't having a go, Sorry if you think i was 😳

I was just trying to give you a warning that's all ☹️

*wink*

Viv for sure