Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sheds Petition

Morls

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes I'd forgotten it's not quite ready yet...hmmm maybe I'll wait until next week then - did you say you were fixing it this weekend? *tongue*

Alarms aren't any problem - by the time you or Mr Bonce could be there I'd be long gone...or maybe still trying to reach the pedals / do the harnesses up / see over the aeroscreen 😬

OK - well I believe there is a Wise man who might be providing another sort of opportunity...in a garage to which I have a key *eek* 😬

*wink*

Rach

Alarms aren't any problem - by the time you or Mr Bonce could be there I'd be long gone...or maybe still trying to reach the pedals / do the harnesses up / see over the aeroscreen

correction: fitting the pedals / fitting the harnesses / searching the house for the steering wheel and keys / working out how to start the damn thing / stalling numerous times...

MooooMin

Could you email me when you've done it

I've already stalled numerous times. I accept it as part of the character of the car. Why do you think I fitted a big GREEN button of love?

right. back to the grind...

mooooh

*eek* 😳

I don't actually think this one is aimed at me...but just in case...can't you read Gay boy? *tongue*

I'm not going anywhere near his love buttons...or anyone else's for that matter.

*wink*

Rach

PS - can I have a lift to the pub tomorrow *tongue* 😬