Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Speed Championship T Shirt Update

Silver 21

I can now confirm I am in receipt of the T-Shirts so they will be at Curborough on Saturday, If you've reseved one via the other posting yours will be there, if you haven't and you want one see me on Saturday (Limited stock left already)

T-Shirts are £12 so please remember to bring your money with you, cash or cheques made payable to Seven Club Limited.

Lets hope Saturday is T-Shirt (and shorts) weather 😬 *cool* 😬 *cool* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2004 Speed Championship - 9 events *cool*

Hi Bacon Butty

Do you do XXXL *wink*

If so, doupt it, and you still have one yes please.

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Hi BB

Well it might fit 😬 "If you XXL then what the hell"... think I leave the rest of the Lyrics out.... 😬

The cars near ready and the slit nose repaired. Well fits but I not spent much time on it as its just temporary till I sort the new one out. About an hours work ignoring drying time. might even make the effort to make it look better and keep it for track days.

I even sorted the carbs the taped up nose after the err event was touching the front carbs making the plugs jet black. Still its not been out since Lydden but sound much better now. The new nose has a problem with fitting, not all things stay exactly the same over the years.

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.