Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Camping at Curborough

Mark Durrant

Mark - I'm working in Coventry *eek* . . .dunno what time I'll be there, but I will be there. Barbara's contacting people who want to camp Friday night this evening I think. She said she expects a few others - apart from us, so it'll be sing-songs around the campfire 😬

J351 TPE - In one piece *smile*

I said I would marshall and if I can get away early enough from work it would be useful if I can go up the night before. If I don't give advance warning that I'd be camping is that going to be a problem.

Alan and his Yellow and Green BDR.

If I can sneak out of work a bit early (and get about a thousand other things done) I should be there at about 8.00pm - keep the barbie burning!

For those who arrive early, please ply Mark Durrant with beer and a heavy meal. I'll bring a couple of bags of quick drying cement for the boot of his 7. That might slow him down a bit 😬 😬

Andy Nicholls

C7 AJN

Wish we were going ☹️

Hope some people turn up early to help Barbara out with the setting up of the tables, etc etc 😬

Feel like i am missing out already ☹️ *thumbdown*

*wink*

Viv for sure

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

No probs, the earliest so far is Mark so I will ensure the circuit is open from 5.00 p.m.

There is a water tap on the fence near the commentary hut.

Check out the new posh BBQ - just got to get it there this afternoon *eek*. Fuel, tools etc will be there along with the marquee with tables & chairs.

Barbara *cool* *arrowleft* getting ready for sunshine! 😬