Click here if you are having website access problems ×

L7CNA

Tonmawrie

Looking for a 40th birthday present for me! - the L7 bit interested me as my initials begin with I I'm fairly stuffed when it comes to number plates.

However, I've found out that there is severe messing around needed to tranfer the plate to a car here in Northern Ireland and a cost of £275! so I think I will probably give it a miss - thanks.

It would be perfect for me but sadly I sold my HPC to a nice man from Wales a few months back - coincidentally his name was Jeremy too. Wait a minute, you'd better check whether that plate is genuine 'cos I'd swear my HPC had the same one!

Seriously though, Jeremy, good luck with the sale and hope the old girl is still deafening the locals.

Colin *cool*

Hi colin,its nice to hear from you,youre not supposed to keep looking on here after youve sold your car,when you give up you ve got to completely give up.Have you seen the adverts for "pass it on",as a sign of my thanks for selling me the car,you can have the following options:either,as the plate is still specific to your initials,have the plate back for your own use,or,if the plate does sell Ill give the total sale price to NTL.Let me know what you decide.

The car is still going great,the mileage is up to 10157 and I try to use the car as much as my wife lets me.I still get a smile every time I drive it and am still getting used to the power.

Keep in touch,thanks Jeremy