Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Emerald Engine Managment

fiestazetec

This is a fully mappable system which is 4 months old , It has maps for K series, vauxhall xe, zetec, also with the addition of a map sensor turbo conversions are made reliable £600 ono 07788497747

zetec power

Edited by - fiestazetec on 11 May 2004 18:30:36

Hello Mr Zetec,

A quiet word.........

The Emerald is, lets say, very well known in these parts. As is its list price.

May I politely suggest that you may be being a tad ambitious asking for 600? Or did I miss a wealth of other goodies you are including? *confused*

There is a market here for the Emerald ECU, they are commonly found in the Se7ens community being discussed, fitted etc. but if you achieve that selling price Emerald may start to wonder if they are asking enough (for the new item) 😳

Good luck....

*smile*

Vinnie

I didn't realise my ECU was so 'collectable', I can now offer customers a great investment opportunity which will give you greater returns than the stock market or propery without the speculation aspect. Invest in Emerald ECUs, guaranteed to double in price on the second hand market within the year, that's 100% profit over 1 year. Please send your initial investment of GBP3,000 to

Will Fly

on the beach

British Virgin Islands.

Your investment certificate will be with you within 6 months due to postage difficulties expected in the region.

*smile*

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

Happiness is knowing you have just a tad too much power *wink*

I THINK I SEE AN OPENING IN THE RIPE YOUNG VIRGIN ECU MARKET FOR SOMEONE WITH MY OUTSTANDING BUSINESS SKILLS.

MR FIESTAZETEC

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT YOUR MOST EARLIERS CONVENIENCE TO DISCUSS THIS FANTASTIC (AND TOTALLY RISK FREE) VENTURE.

BEST REGARDS

RICHARD UMOOGOO

PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS PERSON AND MANAGER OF THE MOST FINE ENGINE STYLE MANAGERS

XXX

GET RICH NOW

ASK ME HOW

Hi Guys thanks for all the intrest it is still for sale it comes with the software and also a user guide i have also built a loom for a zetec this could be adapted for any engine just by changing the plugs this took me and a mate a while to make , the reason why its not cheep is that it is only 4 months old ,only ever sat on the seat of my car *smile*