Click here if you are having website access problems ×

what a loverly day...

Steve-B

to take your se7en to work...come on, you know it wants to go to work with you 😬 😬 😬

mine -- it's going to winnersh triangle, reading with me *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might do tomorrow if i clean it tonight and then put the other half of my sponsorship logos on it.

Have to sit and look out of a window all day today, and judging by the current weather it is going to be a really nice day

Not that I'm living my life through my child but the kid already has a Seven - admittedly it's imaginary and the kid hasn't been born yet. But I am sure I have felt it trying to park it and yesterday they were rummaging cos they had dropped their keys.

Yes my wife does think I'm mad....

I came to work in mine today.....but it was extremely foggy ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Good news is......once fog clears it should be nice and sunny n'warm 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Problem is....my car is the same colour as the skips we have on our site ☹️ ☹️ Might be full of rubble by now *mad*

Dannyboy - *tongue*back in blat

I couldn't get ours on the train either ☹️

But Mr C did pick me up from the station in it last night *cool* (That was an interesting experience in a skirt suit and heels 😳)

Hi ya Pat - already have your number in the quick dial for those 3am screaming moments *wink* 😬

Due July 11 - although the consultant told Mrs B that the baby is head down and quite low. 😳

Starting to put Mrs B's bag together. In fact we all have bags - even the dog, in case she has to have a little stay at MamaBoonie.

How's Luke?

😬

Quote from the Saab page: "Very much a female observation on the design of the car is that it must be easily driven by a woman wearing a tight skirt. Broad door sills can make it next to impossible for her just to get into the car."

And for for the new L7 laydeez focus group "When getting in or out of a seven with half doors, there is no need to keep your knees together as this will result in falling flat on face. Elegance and grace may also be a bit tricky. In fact, just concentrate on not showing the entire car park the colour of your undies 😳"

Saab: "The clutch pedal mustn't be too stiff, the steering must work without excessive force, and the same applies to backrests, which must be easy to adjust"

Seven: "Everything is designed for people between 5'11" and 5'11 and a half with small feet but impossibly long arms. Handbrakes should be as inaccessible as possible and completely unsuable once strapped in 😬. Steering at low speeds requires the forearms of an olympic shot-putter "

Tam

In fact, just concentrate on not showing the entire car park the colour of your undies"

We must get the laydeez to come out for a blat sometime soon.

Everything is designed for people between 5'11" and 5'11 and a half with small feet but impossibly long arms...the forearms of an olympic shot-putter

Perfick. Now that's what I call good design work.

My ... Preciousss!

Member #109**

Boonie

Luke, I mean Plantagenet *cool*, is very good. Growing nicely, and sleep is not too bad.

He has started smiling, although only at the others, not me yet ☹️

One very important tip, your hand will become your secret Dad's weapon for getting baby to sleep/calm down. Baby will be small enough for the palm of your hand to cover the whole of his/her little tummy. When baby is crying (assuming food and bum have been sorted), sit comfortably, then cover baby's tummy with your hand, and leave it there - do not move it at all. As your hand warms up and warms baby's tummy, I find it invariably encourages Luke to calm down and relax - worked with the other kids too. A really nice thing when it happens. Of course it does not compete with a full boob [not yours] when it comes to putting baby in a stupor 😳, but it still makes you feel kinda useful *wink*

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat