Click here if you are having website access problems ×

15" WHEELS & TYRES

Ally

Set of 5 Prisoner wheels and tyres for sale. The wheels are all in very good condition with the locking centre caps and key. 1 Tyre is brand new, the other 4 have done about 1600 miles only so are nearly new.

£185 for the set.

I can deliver them to Curborough if naybody is interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Leadership Team

Ally, are these still for sale, if so what sort of damage is there on the wheels (curbing etc) any chance of some photos?

Many thanks

Richard

Richard

Yes they are still for sale. There is no curb damage at all on them, they are immaculate. I do not have a digital camera, I could see if I could borrow one at the weekend, or where are you based? I am in Glos, could we meet up somewhere?

Gavin

• Leadership Team

Ally, I'll be in the Bristol area on Friday and Saturday. It will be a busy schedule, but maybe we could arrange to meet. If convenient can you ring me at my Parent's home number 01495 7555644 tomorrow night (Friday)

Regards Richard

• 2 weeks later...
  • Leadership Team

Ally, can you let me know your telephone number please - I must have written it down incorrectly 'cause it does not connect!!

Hope to come and see the wheels this coming Monday as arranged last week - you can E mail me your number at nichol.family@virgin.net or ring me on 01932 355584

Thanks Richard