Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Individual Caterham Seats

masha

Two VGC Caterham Black Vinyl Adjustable Seats (Without Headrests), as originally fitted to pre 1991 cars.

Ideal replacement for the standard bench seat, offering adjustable seating positions.

Asking £50 each plus carriage

for further info. email me at masha2@talk21.com or phone 01227 379190

Yep - complete units with built in adjustment rails that would be a perfect fit between the horizonal rails in the cockpit; They should just drop into any 7.

I'm in Canterbury, Kent: anyone interested is welcome to either collect or I will use Securicor Omega Express to deliver to anywhere in the UK 1-3days for an extra £25.

Also if anyone would like to preview the seats before buying - drop me your email address and I'll send you a digital camera picture of the pair as an email attachment.

regards

Matthew

Yep wildo - that would work out well as I'm only in Canterbury (or maybe Whitstable at parents place at weekend). I can get the seats to either location if you fancy a visit. Should be able to hold them for you to see until next Mon 4th - but I'll give you a ring one eve. this week to discuss, hope you got the photo attachment?