Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Come on you know you want to!!!!

r c ole

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*thumbup* why thanks for that Noger, i've got more than 1000 ++ hours in this in the last year. one simply can not imagine the number of things that are done, and how few we have to go...

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Steve, I cannot even imagine how difficult this is. I used to organise "boys" trips to various Grand Prix, that was maximum 8 people, for 2 days, in Europe, on a plane ... and it was a complete bloody nightmare to organise. So this must be a trillion times worse *confused*

Sadly I am getting Burt Reynolds delusions already, if I get to go, I will have a spare seat ... do you think Sally Field is still available 😳 *tongue*

Ewen & Noger, YHM, and attachments in your inboxes....

Noger, i'll ask her if she'll come with you if you like...but where will your missus sit 🤔 😬

Steve B

Steve - question: Is the £3k for the car whether or not there are 2 people in it 🤔 I ask becasue if I booked tomorrow I'd have no specific passenger but would be likely to find one in the next 12 months *tongue*

72977 miles and driven daily

Ewen, GBP 3000 per car. 22 nights hotel, return airfare london for two, shipment of your car both directions.

it's 100% fine if you can't name the other person now, would just need to know the bedding arrangements (1 bed, 2 beds) so when we book the proper room is allocated.

it really is that easy, this i why i've spent 1000 ++ hours on this.

Noger, have your Mrs join us in Vail, and leave us in Vegas. i suspect our travel agent can easily accomodate that. might be a slight difference in airfare costs, but i'd not expect a huge difference.

Steve B