Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Is there a Nogger there?

kwilson395

No 'french' teacher I am afraid, but happy to be proven wrong.... and suspect that the Nogger may only have one G and possibly no engine either. Thanks for the help in getting here not a lot of time tonight but will be back soon .... sweet dreams and happy blatting everyone.

Bye for now ....

Keith

*idea*

Aha *smile*

Hello Keith *thumbup* I suspect I know who you are (well sort of, via spouses *confused*)

I did post a message in ChitChat a while back looking for you. But you seem to have tracked me down. Don't post as much these days, school work gets in the way ☹️

However my new school seems a bit more relaxed about T'internet, so may well be creeping back in more frequently (much to everyones horror no doubt). We get FREE school lunches too. You can "spend" up to 6 points. Which is enough to get you a big bowl of salad (4 points) and a couple of bananas (1 point each). OR you can get 12 Penguin bars (1/2 point each) 😬 *thumbup*

I would suggest going for a Blat, but you are right about having No Engine ☹️ ☹️

However I reckon a certain Mr Meldrew who lurks about here is not too far from you. We had a Sunday blat down your way (and a tip-top breakfast in Guilf) last year.

Noger,

You have been missed, it's been nice to see you posting here again recently *wink* *thumbup*

*wink*

presumably Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

ahh, Noger, nice to see you around...about time for a blat in your neck of the woods with Meldrew etc....do you have a working car these days

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

next time there's ablat down your way, let me know and you can meet up with me and ride along....it's fun annoying Meldrew with my SV *wink* 😬

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Hi Noger ..... glad to make contact at last. Better not mention that your other half is working wonders on my other half.... people would get the wrong idea!!!

Back to boys things .... Finally got my 7 all back together last week, only a 1700 Super Sprint but still makes me smile. Having put an unleaded head on it and disturbed a few other things it really needs to get a proper tune up, rolling road would be good. Do you know anyone around here with such a thing and who is also familiar with 7's ?

What was your 7 before you removed its innards ? and what are you planning to replace them with and when ?

We will have to meet up sometime ....

Cheers for now ...

😬

Keith

Steve, your SV doesn't annoy me - I'm just a bit scared every time I look in my mirror and see this big black monster still behind me no matter how fast I go...

A blat sounds like a good idea. I am toying with the notion of a breakfast barbeque in the garden when the weather finally improves, or there is the caff up at Newlands Corner which is owned by a Seven club member whom I met at the Surrey xmas dinner. Looks better than the Woodbridge.

I'm sure a Boxster would be welcome with extenuating circumstances. 😬