Click here if you are having website access problems ×

No Nuts

where do I sign

On the screen *tongue*

Sorry, bit evangelical about tablets.

I even amazed Mrs Noger (who once declared "I don't understand what people see in the internet, there is nothing there I am interested in"). We had to sign a form to book a holiday, it was sent in pdf format for printing out and signing. So instead I pasted it into my note taking application, added the relvant details with the pen, finally persuaded Mrs N to sign the screen as well, then printed the whole thing back into a pdf and emailed it back complete with inked handwriting. Person at the travel company said "How the hell did you do that" .... ah, it's a kind of magic *smile* (guitar solo)

But can you itch your inner ear with a "tablet" 😬

Ball points make a nice extraction device and that also stops them being nicked.

Best not to chew them though

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

We had to sign a form to book a holiday, it was sent in pdf format for printing out and signing. So instead I pasted it into my note taking application, added the relvant details with the pen, finally persuaded Mrs N to sign the screen as well, then printed the whole thing back into a pdf and emailed it back complete with inked handwriting.

Very impressive - particularly the fact that it only took 45 minutes all in *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *wink*

>

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat