Click here if you are having website access problems ×

my birthday party

Buda

It has come to my attention that I am actually called buda 'no mates', as I am at what I consider to be approaching 50% of my natural lifespan, I'm going to be 35, my lifespan being factored in with the amount oi wine, gin and beer that I drink along with the 600+ marlborogh I smoke every waking hour, I am thinking of having a party, now I know for a fact that mav and miss mav will probably turn up, but who else would like to come, its in haydock, neer the motorway (M6) and you can sleep on the floor, couch, bed, dog etc, etc, it'll be the weekend of the 19th of june.

theres a free stick insect to everyone who turns up.

on the other hand you could just not bother and I'll feel really really unliked.... again..... there will be strippers, probably, and them lap dancers, and some pole dancers....possibly

BNM,

I would have loved to have joined in the bash, not being one to shy away from a party, however I'm on holidays and SWMBO would really kill me if I tried to get out of this one.

Fancy a swift half on another occasion, perhaps with a hill in the backdrop. I hear that there is a keg of Jennings on in Gregs hut on the far side of Cross fell...

BB. 😬 *thumbup*

Atcherly....

Young Owelly, meesen, and the one they call Coooose are all going to be driving up the west that night, heading north from Newquay.

But we'll be lucky to get much further than Bath 'cos we're fat and lazy 😳

Mark

Look it's Mavis here and Jubilee 7 here

i would like to just take your word for it rather than actually whitness it *eek* *wink*

*wink*

presumably Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Well erm yes we were there, but when i said poor show of sevens, what i actually meant was NO show of sevens 😳

*wink*

presumably Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.