Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Windy's mileage sweepstake 2

WindyMiller

David, perhaps we can compare notes on what the good and bad things to take are

I've deliberately left several variables to make it more fun *smile* and you missed the biggest one, me getting lost.

Megan suggested having a look at the Eiffel Tower on the way past *eek*

Yes MissMav I will post this up top for the big boys too.

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

db, excellent plan *wink*

Can I go for 4,999.

and 5,001.

and 3,679.

and 3,681.

and 3,771.

and a free go for that nice Rachael (Rachael to choose another number).

*tongue*

Actually, I will withdraw my first 4 choices *cool*, and instead choose 7, 77, 777, 7,777, 77,777 and 999,999, but would still like 3,771 and a free go for Rachael. I make that £16 *biggrin*

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat

You are all so waaaaaaay out - mine is bound to win, although I am worried by Pat's choice of 7.

Right, last year I said if £100 was raised I would join the club - which I did.

This year I need something to encourage people again, especially upstairs, but is not going to cost me a fortune (baby on way) or end up with me naked in the middle of Cambridge. Any suggestions...oh my, this is asking for trouble.

*arrowup* 😬

Windy,

As for things to take.....

1) Suntan lotion

2) Suntan lotion

3) Sunglasses

4) Dashboard camera facing you, to take pictures of the grin that will be on your face when you hit the mountain roads...

5) small towel to fit under the backs of your thighs to stop the skin burning off when you jump back into the car with your shorts on....

6) a Sign in multiple languages that clearly state 'NO Its not a Morgan'

7) Silly hat, strapped to your head, preferably with two drinks bottles attached to the top with drinking tubes, aerodynamically shaped of course, but should ensure they will keep cool'ish.

8) Rucksack secure net thing, bolted into the boot, to stop the your boot items going missing over night (fitted the bracket on just need to get the net)

9) More suntan lotion

10) One of those direction note things that sticks on the windscreen with everyones distance estimates on so that you can have a chuckle every time someone loses!! *smile*

11) A map of every petrol station in europe to ensure you can make the quick dash before the 25litre tank goes into the red...

12) A map of every speed camera in europe to ensure you can make the quick dash between petrol stations without having to take out a loan to pay for the speeding fines....

13) Oh and you might want to take even more suntan lotion just in case.....

😬

A question for you more experienced seveners out there, what does a Caterham tan look like, I guess with shorts on you end up with a stripe on your legs, and striped arms.....? 😬

David

Its Built its running and I am on the road having sooooo much fun!!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....

Seems to have caused some interest *smile*

About £40 so far,

Yes No nuts I'll call a stop when I get back and then announce the winner the next day. Due to the route, a possible prize could be a bottle of Port one of champagne and an ape from gibraltar *confused*"Any thing to declare, sir" *confused*

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K