Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Have you ever

thinfourth

Been in a supermarket car park and wondered will a seven fit in that shopping trolley bay that is covered with that nice greehouse type thing.

Well i can confirm that it does it was raining i wasn't getting a wet seat 😳

Blatting round aberdeen wondering wether to buy a jumper or heater

*idea* after all Cooper, we are handicapped in se7ens, we have brains, something sorely missing in a large portion of the motoring public *eek* 🙆🏻

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Have you ever driven into a supermarket car park in a bright yellow Striker thinking it wasn't invisible? I did......

A silly woman in a BMW convertible drove into it! *mad* Luckily I was sat in it at the time.....

Glub!

I am pleased to report that further research has revealed that an SV will also fit.

Manager at Staincos suggested another parking place for car but I would have difficulty in starting the engine then.

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Sounds like a challenge......... 1st we had extreme ironing now we have...... extreme caterham parking....... 😬 😬

Will start looking for my contribution....... anyone want to offer a location for the evidence photos.......

David

*smile*

GF04RCE is built running and on the road.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....