Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Just got Home

Rhubarb

😬s all over my face...

2000 mile, 8 day blat around the Highlands and Islands last week.... taking in Girvan, Oban, Fort William, Mallaig, Skye, Harris & Lewis, Ullapool, Tongue, Invernass, Glen Shee, Moffat and down A1....

Pictures avaiable here

*mad* *mad* as have to be up at 5am tomorrow to head back over to Bremen for work. Feck. *mad* *mad*

I'm having blatting withdrawal symptons already.... help!

Gorgeous *biggrin* *thumbup*

Is the sky always blue in Scotland, or do you have a really clever camera?

My pictures for the same period all show an engine bay in various degrees of emptiness ☹️ Oh, and a nice close up of my long-lost tube of Loctite *smile* Not quite as enviable.

M1 7 SMW Caterham Elise Mem.No. 10376

Superb *thumbup* We were in Scotland in March with a group of people, based ourselves in Dunkeld and spent the first day going to Oban, Glen Coe etc; second day Glen Shee, Braemar, Dufftown (hic) 😳 and third day to Spean Bridge and beyond!

I wasn't in the Se7en but blagged rides in a 996 Turbo, M3 CSL, old M5 and a couple of other eclectic pieces of MacHinery *biggrin*

How about a "Sheds" long week-end? Maybe not to Scotland but mebbe the North Yorkshire Moors or the roads between the Red and White Rose people... just a thought!

FH *cool*

I can provide NW (Lancaster) accomodation (assuming my mum doesn't mind 😳) but then this starts to sound like the BitB tour in 2 weeks time. Would be happy to annoy Hoopy's neighbours though 😬

72977 miles and driven daily