Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sheds to Stoneleigh

mav

How about Saturday Alex 🤔 *thumbup*

Don't think Martin has any plans, we could have a nice pootle about Chesh 😬

*wink*

Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

mav, I believe your talking about wednesday night meet?, well there's a story to that, firstly there was no sun so I couldn't work out which direction north was (I even looked for moss on trees but couldn't see any) so I got lost and ended up in a seedy pole dancing bar in frodsham, bloody useless, all looked like lec vowenska (can't spell) with big moustaches and welding masks, thats when I decided to spend all my money on lap dancers....

Its all like last year when I went to the fantasy bar in liverpool, I was expecting to be greeted by a little man shouting "the plane, the plane" and then to get everything I ever wanted (which is, as you know, a big jammy jam pie), so when I got there they asked me for ten whole pounds and gave me a 'dollar' which they said I could exchange for the 'goods' (10 quid for a really big jammy jam pie thinks me, mmmm, good value) so in I went, where there any big jammy jam pies, where there buggery, just women who where obviously far to hot, kept taking all there clothes off and then getting cross with themselves and having to slap themselves on their now bare soft and silky buttocks, their chests heaving majestically in the subdued lighting like waves crashing on the shore, nipples erect, there where all sorts of these women, nurses, teachers and stuf, I could only think that they where there due to the low level of pay these necessary socially motivated workers get under this government, any way back to what happened, I asked a certain nurse who said here name was 'naughty nurse julie' what could I get for the 'dollar' and she said I could have a dance, I said I didn't want a dance, she said (in a very suggestive manner) ' what do you want then?' so i said ' I want a really big jammy jam pie' at this point she said 'we don't do them' so I left disappointed (crap ending I know but its true I tell you, all of it, every bit, never did get the big jammy jam pie either).

so sorry about wednesday night.

Buda