Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Brian james minno trailer

Garret

Brian james minno trailer for sale, 4 wheeled trailer with spare wheel and jockey wheel. Trailer comes with full cover so car stays dry whilst transporting. This is a soft fully waterproof cover with internal framework.

£1,000

Just been to see this trailer, fantastic value for money, however, I made the mistake of ringing the wife for permission to which she replied **** *** *** ****. and suggested that I best pack my things. ☹️

fab trailer, I am sure you will have no issues selling Garret.

😬 Oh dear Nemesis, oh dear oh dear. I think there should be a soundclip on the net of that particular exchange:

"Hi darling, it's me, erm what time are you home tonight only I want to pop in the florists en route and then I thought we'd maybe pop out to that nice restaurant you like..."

- What, restaurants in the week, what are you up to?

"Well, just thought you might like a night out and I'd like to chat about stuff, besides there's a bit of a bargain come up..."

- What kind of bargain? A bigger house, oh great, where is it?

"Er no, err, it's a trailer...for the car...-

- A trailer. For...the...car.

"Yes I mean it's a real bargain, only a thousand quid and it's a good one and.."

- A THOUSAND POUNDS !

"Yes, good price isn't it, I thought so too,"

-NO!

"hello? hello? oh bug ger."

I hope the thumbprint on the old head doesn't do too much damage. 😬

Might have to do a bit of shed pottering myself tonight. Hmm.

Garret needs his ad near the top, I'm helping.

Nemesis, you need to tell he you've talked him down to £750 and gone halves with Bowser, agreeing to store the trailer wherever you want it. Then point out you'll save your half in terms of tyre costs in about one season and after that you're in profit.

It's easy when you are devious.

shrewdcookie - my Caterham site - now with carbon fibre airbox pictures !

Sorry there are no photos available at present. It is a four wheel brian james trailer with a frame work, made out of galvanised tubular steel and the overall cover is blue. none of the frame work is visible from the outside.It unzips at the back enabling you to drive the car onto the trailer, it also has a panel on the drivers side that unzips. The cover is made out of very strong tapauline type material that is fully waterproof. The type lorries and boats use. The whole trailer has been professionally put together and is in good condition. It keeps the car totally dry whilsty transporting. I used it last year whilst competing in the academy. hope that enlightens the situation.