Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calling rock monkeys & no-nuts

Boonie Hound

Right, as promised I've looked up Peterborough climbing wall here:

http://www.peterboroughmc.org.uk/ClimbingWall.aspx

What I need to know is an idea about who wants to go and when and what they want to do.

I suggest an evening in the week - it's open until 10pm. That we may want to have an instructor on hand for those who haven't climbed or for those wanting a refresher. I think we could qualify for a taster session. From the website there seems to be various prices so I'll ring and check.

I think this is targetted at everyone from novice to rock monkey - basically we can all have a laugh.

This sounds interesting....I don't climb but Powderpuff used to and wants to get back into it.....

He may need a couple of months training 😬

For the record....like Ewenm... a weekend would be better....a bit far from Warwick in an evening.... *confused*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

I will bring an assortment of spandex for all to wear 😬

I am up for this, any eve is good for me. I was thinking of digging out my chalk bag and going bouldering this weekend anyway, just to see if I still had any strength left in my fingers

You are a fine chap Boonster *thumbup*

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex

Sounds like the shed is inhabited with a load of ex-climbers *thumbup*

I used to climb around French 6c / 7a (on a good day)...now it would be more like 'where's my ladder please' *eek* especially as I would consider myself vertically challenged to be a climber (read as short 😳

The name's Puff, Powder Puff

N7XTC

Oooh oooh oooh - mememememememememememe!

I used to be cr*p so will now be cr*pper!

5a was about my limit, I was dragged up (I think) an E1 5c (does that sound about right?) once. And I mean dragged!

Unlikely to be able to get my booties on any more as my tootsies are too podgey so will most likely be after some simple stuff I can do in trainers on the first few outings.

Evenings or weekends are good for me although I'm more likely to be able to find time in the evenings.

😬

Guy

NN 😳