Click here if you are having website access problems ×

LE MANS

rossybee

Oooooh goody *tongue*

Mrs House Secretary at Langstone sez it's okay to let you reprobates loose in the clubhouse *thumbup* from midday on Tuesday 8th June (cheers Auntie Pat)

Found someone (thanks Brian) to tidy up when we all leave to catch the ferry *cool*

Look out for the "offishull / unofishool" anouncement upstairs nearer departure day *arrowup* but yoooos lot get first dibs....

See Langstone here *arrowright* www.langstonesc.org.uk

And now you'd better believe us... We're gonna win the cup. Come on YOU LIONS

See Barbarella here...

I won't be either I'm afraid ☹️ Not leaving work until lunchtime so by the time I've got out of London, packed the car, got halfway to the M4 and had to go back for something we've forgotten (happens every year) 😳 then gone for a cuppa with my mate in Cosham, it'll be time to get to IBM *cool*

Rossybee (and others travelling independently) - we should exchange numbers and arrange beer rondyvoos *thumbup*

Tam, my post from page 1 of this thread:

Any shedders more than welcome to come to Scotch Corner at Camp Beausejour (just look for two tents, a 5foot scottish flag, a blue elise, a silver Audi TT conv, and 4 kilted drunkards - I'll be the shortest fattest one), at any time, for a beer or three

...still very much stands *cool*

But anyway, my mob # is 07801 568865 *thumbup*

Ross *wink*

Aha - just need to find you there in that case (there are only about 200,000 people after all *tongue*) Will definitely track you down somehow for a beer or three *thumbup*

I'll be in the pool next to the L7Club marquee for much of the week *cool*

My no. is 07939 041946

Tam

I can't wait!

Getting my RiF aeroscreen next week, just orderd my SPA mirrors, went to Dixons lunchtime and bought a pocket radio...... Got a spare clutch cable.....

Mmmmmmmm, Lemons!

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Paul, can you hear me from waaay up here?

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

LEMONS!

😬

Ross *wink*

I haven't got an office window to stare out of and dream ☹️ Do i need a window *confused* Or can i dream without it *tongue* *wink*

*wink*

Viv for sure

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.