😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Β 

Β 

Ross *wink*

I'm having a pre Le Mans meeting tomorrow nite (Wed) at my mate's house in Aberdeen, then may continue at local 😬

Β 

All 4 members of Team Pishup shall be present, and once all the serious stuff like routes to take is decided (should take 5mins *tongue*) we can get all excited about being stupid* & having a laugh etc *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Β 

Β 

Β 

*shouldn't take much *cool*

Β 

Ross *wink*

Β 

Why are you so sad Paul πŸ€” Are you sad because you are going to miss Ross and you don't want him to go away *confused* *wink*

Β 

I can't wait for Le Mans either 😬 *thumbup*

Β 

*wink*

Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

How many shedders actually going to Le Mans with large arnold's club organised brackets sort of close brackets mob then *confused*

Β 

Just *idea* thinking *idea* that we could have a sheddly meet first at Langstone (beer, galley, showers, scalextric, etc.) then a quick 3 mile blat on over to the offishull start at IBM. 😬

Β 

PS: I haven't forgot that i promised Tyrone use of our driveway for his trailer.

Β 

And now you'd better believe us... We're gonna win the cup ❗

See Barbarella here...

we could have a sheddly meet first at Langstone

Β 

That'll include me then *thumbup*

Β 

Any shedders more than welcome to come to Scotch Corner at Camp Beausejour (just look for two tents, a 5foot scottish flag, a blue elise, a silver Audi TT conv *thumbdown*, and 4 kilted drunkards - I'll be the shortest fattest one) *thumbup*, at any time, for a beer or three 😬

Β 

Ross *wink*

Ross

Β 

Will it have past it's best before date or something ?

Β 

I'm just suspicious of a free drink from resident of Ecosse, oh and of course I'll be in England at the time listening on Radio Le Mans via the web ☹️ *wink* 😬

Β 

Paul

Β 

Supercheese R250

Ross,

Β 

Those not taking the "alternative" option all know that Sevens at La Sarthe will have enormous quantities of free beer available from several chillers..... You never know, it may even be serverd by Commagirls!

Β 

We're also giving away things like Tillet seats and sets of R500 wheels as well as fleeces and other goodie packs!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Fat Arn

Β 

Slay the K.

Β 

Yep Arn,

Β 

I'm fully aware of this fact, and as you will know (thank you for the assistance early doors *thumbup*) I was all for coming with Sevens at La Sarthe, but the ferry did not suit me, and from my group of four, only I am a member of the L7CGB, so did not meet the required criteria.

Β 

I / we then had to seek alternative arrangements.

Β 

I did not create this thread to rub anyone's nose in anything (other than those not going at all *tongue*) but purely as a means to express my utter excitement over the rapidly approaching trip.

Β 

You are more than welcome (if you wish) to come over & join us kilted knuts for a free beer at Scotch Corner anytime 😬

Β 

*thumbup*

Β 

Ross *wink*

Listen Guys I think Le Mans this year will be great with or without the club those not going with the club have a great time, now I must lie down as I am not feeling too good!

Β 

Nemesis

The number 1 Curmudgeon

Click here keeper of secrets!