Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shift Light

cskip

Shift light or lights? I splashed out and got the Aces sequential SureShift (a la R500) but it is an extravagance @ £189 plus the dreaded. It does however please me greatly in use! I gather Weber do a much cheaper but comparable box about which people have commented favourably. I guess a single light is by far the cheapest option but not so useful. Aces are v.helpful and the box of goodies arrived the day after I ordered it.

Clive mate,

What you want a shift light for? have you been playing too vigourously with your new toy and are in imminent risk of breaking it? I've got one on mine, only time I've really seen it on much was the track day, road use I tend to use engine note as the main guide, the times it has come on I always get caught out with the holy s### what is that... give me a call when you're next bored.

Clive.

You failed to mention your engine set up.

I fitted the std. Caterham large LED one to my 'K' SS which has the redundant air conditioning circuit used in the MEMS ecu to cut in the s/lgt at 7,400 rpm. Only see it in first and second usually, but great at night; really makes you change up fast upon seeing it !!!!!!

Woody, I have just got a very bad case of upgraditus. If it is possible, I have to have it! Plus I need to keep up with my mates TVR (in a straight line)!

Chris, I have a 1600 Xflow.

Clive.