Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Frustration

ewenm

Chin-up! I've got to go and sign on in a few minutes. Quite frankly, for all the help they are, I'm not sure it's worth the hassle and grief just to get my NI stamp paid...

*mind you, I will be driving the 7... *thumbup*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

And by the way, here's the big middle digit (so carefully restrained, I though, whilst in the vehicle) to the Jaguar driver who came up behind me, braking from over 100 to match my (ahem) 70 as I was in lane 3 of the M40, overtaking a stream of traffic. Sitting behind me flashing his lights (when he was so close that I could barely see them over the spare wheel), as we passed through a speed camera in traffic.

Still, I bet he's wondering where I disappeared off to once the raod cleared up. 😬 😬 😬

My ... Preciousss!

Member #109**

I'd have let the feckwit past if I could! That'd larn him..... 😬

Myles - we all get days like that, but I'm now beginning to take the p1ss at any opportunity - company car is in for service tomorrow, which therefore means a detour in the courtesy car via a bike shop to buy some new boots, then meander down to the site for an hour or two before heading home to prepare Bart for Fridays trackday and my bike for this weekends hillclimbs! You've got to get it back where you can....... *mad* 😳 *smile* *confused* *wink*

Glub!

I sympathise Ewen *eek* mi wurk is over the top brain numbingly awkward and made worse by bungling bureaucrats 😳 and i spend most of my days swearing at computer screens too .... 🙆🏻 *mad* 🙆🏻

Mainly asking ''why do Micro$oft do things that way, when the rest of the world do it right'' 🤔

And now you'd better believe us... We're gonna win the cup

See Barbarella here...