Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

FIA petty strut - Caterham yellow, brand new, offers (delivered packaged to Stoneleigh)

masha

email me if you are interested in either an FIA Petty strut finished in Cateham Yellow.

Delivered with brand new fresh paint came with my car: decided I will never need it (not literally), just for road use as a 2-seater.

Can collect from Canterbury or I will deliver it to Stoneleigh next Sat.

Also up for grabs an AC22 performance meter G-force (0-60 timer, 0-100-0 timer ect), let me know if anyone interested also, available for less than half new price to clear (£140 in the shops).

regards

Matthew

ms81@cant.ac.uk

Matthew

If nobody wants it in yellow then I have a brand new black one that I'll swap with you if that helps.

Forgot to add, are you sure Stoneleigh is on this saturday, the bits I can find on the web say its sun and monday.

Roy Booth

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

Happiness is knowing you have just a tad too much power *wink*

Edited by - WILL FLY on 26 Apr 2004 13:00:35

Ah I'll need to find out when Stonleigh is then (thanks for raising that Will Fly) if it is Sun/Mon then perhaps I'll go Sun instead (was hoping it was on Sat). Asking around £30 for the as new Caterham Yellow Petty Strut, delivered to Stoneleigh and around £60 for the AC22 Performance Meter.

ms81@cant.ac.uk

Matthew, I don't want to BUY the petty strut, I want to SWAP it for a brand new black one which would probably go with more colours than yellow anyway.

Roy

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

Happiness is knowing you have just a tad too much power *wink*

will be there Sunday myself so can arrange to meet mid afternoon (as coming all the way from Kent). Look out for "A 7 DUO" a yellow Superlight R with unpainted carbon nose and wings. Email me at ms81@cant.ac.uk between now and the weekend and I'll mail you back my mobile phone no. for the day.

Do you all have the 'original' FIA bar (the one with the single diagonal)?

The new 'Caged' bar with the X-brace uses a different Petty Strut *eek*

Guy

See some pictures of the build here. First 1000 miles completed!

Edited by - 7heavensoon on 1 May 2004 08:38:26

Sorry I couln't make Stoneleigh with my new/packaged standard/original strut (due to mechanical problems with a friends 7). Apologies for letting anyone down that was hoping to snap the strut up.

happy 7ing

Matthew

Canterbury, Kent