Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Llandow

rgrigsby

Yes I took some pics of the during the Trackday on Saturday as well as pics during various stages of the sprints. In all I took about 400 pics so taking me a bit of time to sort out. Just checked and there is about 70 of the trackday. Hope to get them on the web by the end of the week.

Some of the trackday pics look quite good as often there is more than one car in the frame so gives the feel of racing.

Alan and his Yellow and Green BDR.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to know people are thinking of me and more importantly the car.

yes on Saterday the water pump failed which could have put an end to the weekend for me,but 1 Ford dealer, 5 scrapyards and falling through a roof to get a replacment later I thought that was my run of bad look over for the weekend.

Not so , the pedal ended up in the roof of the pedal box. All that way with no timed run was not going to happen so it was put together so I cuold try and get a run in but as this run as every other with this box was so bad due to not being able to get in and out of gear hence the last run that upto that point was going very well, it went down to second with no problems, I accelorated down to the Glue Pot and as I braked BANG the clutch coved exploded and shot a hole in the sump tank.

After all that it,s not as bad as it could have been as the gearbox was next on the list for changing as with it a have yet to set a better time anywhere this year even though I,m about 50 BHP up on last year.

the only thing we hadn't banked on was a new clutch cover.

Even after all the problems of the weekend we all had a real good time..................................THANKS DAVE!!! *thumbup*

Gemzoe

I've got some video, well lots actually . . . . 157Mb *eek* at the moment. Watch it if you want, most people are on there.

I'll break it down into a clip for each car, but that won't be until the weekend.....best to right click and save-as BTW, rather than running it from my machine 😳 . . . . . Ignore the idiot in number 17 😬

J351 TPE - In one piece *smile*

Edited by - AdamHay on 29 Apr 2004 23:33:32