Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Personal plate (with a MAT & a no. 7 in it) £1000

masha

I've decided to part with my personal plate to help fund some other projects on the car.

I have MAT 73P at present up for sale with an agency who have valued it at £1600 - but I'm prepared to offer it to any 7 owner on Blat Chat at £1000 + transfer cost from my 7 to yours (about £80 I believe)

Interested parties please email on matthew.stears@canterbury.gov.uk or masha2@talk21.com (weekends)

for further information.

I know from experience that there is a large margin between the buy & sell prices of the private plate agencies.

They will also sell at auction for you but charge heavily for this & usually want their commission up front.

I think that they are poor value for money generally & that you are better selling privately if you can manage it.

Best of luck Masha.

Robin.

311 PPO

Chris see http://www.autoforceuk.com - they are the agency I though I'd give a go: £65 will place a web and Sunday paper ad with them for 6 months. It might be worth dropping them an email for a quote - because there is a free no obligation quote option: I'd say your's is worth quite a lot - in excess of £2k these days: but how often are they changing hands for these sorts of prices? - I'll hopefully let you know if I get a sale throught the agency (fingers crossed). I'm always interested to see what interesting plates with a no. 7 in them are kicking about - shame about the inflated prices in the open market place though.

regards

Matt