Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Desperate for decent diet please chaps.

I.Mupferit

I lost 2 and a half stone over three months on the weight watchers points counting malarky. You can eat whatever you want as long as you keep an eye on the points!! I used to save them up for a boozy night out. Do bear in mind that a portion of fried rice from the chinky was a full days points for me!!!

The new mrs Owelly has got me on the slimmers world red days and green days. I usually choose to have lots of red days. As much meat and eggs as possible 😬 I've lost over a stone in the last two months but had a lapse whilst drinking/eating in Newcastle for cooses birfday. I don't have much time for exercise and its worked for me. Good luck *thumbup* *thumbup*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhh............please don't make me give up the beer. ☹️ 'Tis only a very small pleasure surely.

Ok so thanks for the replies, I am now trying to find a diet that allows me to still drink beer although Mrs C has decided to cut out the grape for a while and up the Gym regime.

I have decided the main reason for my errrr slightly portly figure is because we haven't been skiing for a couple of years and so I haven't been doing my winter pre ski running.

Both of us aiming to lose around 18 lbs so will reeeeeeaaaalllly try this time.

Why oh why can't we evolve more quickly so that we can all eat everything we like and remain slim. It must be possible, we have a friend of similar vintage to ourselves who piles the food in but she is still incredibly slim. How does that work then 🤔

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

Brent - Metabolisms are weird things Even when I take time off running I seem to be able to eat whatever I like and not put on weight *confused* The doctor reckons I've got a fast metabolism so food is burnt quickly - it also means I don't handle very hot or very cold conditions well, dunno why that is *confused*

Swings and roundabouts (but not slides or those bouncy horsey things)

72511 miles and driven daily

(it's nearly barbecue weather again),

Mrs GTD, don't stop barbying in the winter *tongue* We barbecue all the time 😬 (If necessary, Mr FH does umbrella dooties) Keeps the smells outta the kitchen and stops the smoke alarms from driving the dawgs crazy *wink*

p.s. Brent and Tricia, good luck with whatever diety route you take... I've lost a stone and a half using my own version of Atkins ...

"fhatkins"

tm
😳

FH *cool*

Edited by - FH on 22 Apr 2004 11:54:35

Mrs GTD, don't stop barbying in the winter We barbecue all the time

Hmmm, that Mr FH is a very very nice man indeed. Not sure I could persuade GTD to stand outside in -2°C, holding an umbrella whilst fiddling with a sausage 😳 😬

pants are steering carbon fibre wheels *confused*

My family love Cremating food outside whether it is spring, summer, autumn or winter *eek* And Mav wonders why i am how i am 😳 *wink*

Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Oh FH and there I was thinking you did that barby just for us. ☹️ Didn't realise you did them all the time.

Do you always have those HUGE prawns and those oh so succulent steaks 🤔

If so can I come back for more please........slobber....slobber.......salivate

I've just put on a couple of pounds thinking about it again. 😬

For those that haven't yet experienced it, Mr & Mrs FH are THE most excellent hosts and providers of wonderful repast. *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive