Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Carbon Aeroscreen

R400C

Has anyone given an aeroscreen a try and decided that it's not for them? Too many flies on the teeth?

Well I'm looking for an 'as new' interchangeable carbon aeroscreen with mirrors for an R400 (not sure whether there have been several types over the years or not...) ...

Please email me with your required price if you want to let yours go to a new home where I guarantee it will be appreciated!!!

R400C

V7 SLR, you do appear to be alone! Does anyone want to sell? Looks like it may have to be another £550 to Caterham then ... If I'd known that weather equipment was a 'replacement' option rather than an 'additional' option, I would have specced the aeroscreen from new but the order form made no mention of losing the standard R400 aero when you opt for a windscreen! Bugger.

R400C

V7 SLR - You are NOT alone mate *wink* I, like you, think that aeros make the car look really cool but are a pain to live with. I just can't get comfortable with the image of a stone (or anything else for that matter) smacking me full in the kisser at 70mph *eek*. And before anyone suggests wearing a helmet, that, for me, just defeats the whole point of open top blatting. Besides, one looks enough of a tit walking into your local shop with the steering wheel, without a helmet as well!! and what a faff, everytime you want to go for a blat.

*arrowright* *arrowright*Harry Flatters *arrowright* *arrowright* *thumbup*

AKA Steve Mell of Su77on Se7ens and Surrey Joint AO

Edited by - Harry Flatters on 22 Apr 2004 08:36:25

We saw many examples of the MOG screen at Spa - it is indeed very nice, and very well made. One of the first things which you notice is that it fits the scuttle very well, and it has been designed to look very nice from INSIDE the car as well os outside - which is, after all, the view which the driver has most of the time. This was something Tony Pashley pointed out as after he had seen them. A very neat piece of kit.

'My First Race - SPA' pictures

here

60,000miles in 3years