Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

rossybee

*tongue*

Nope, I'm resurfacing the funny / strange names thing again...

Sorry 😳

Met with a guy through work called John Thomas this morning 😬 😬 😬

Sorry if it's not that funny, but I can't stop chuckling to myself *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Sorry *smile*

Rrrrrrrrrrroooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!! *tongue* here

OK, I'll repeat this one - Work with a guy in one of our US offices (he's a sysadm) called Dong Le. Not so funny until you see his userid - dongle.

Prolly not too funny unless you're in IT.

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Not funny, as such, but met somebody the other day with the unlikely name of 'Dallas Sheldrake'. 😳 Almost as unlikely as Brent Chiswick. 😬

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 20 Apr 2004 16:36:39

Strangely enough I met a German recently called Berndt Chestweig. He got very angry when I suggested he was involved with the manufacture of weapons and shouted that his company only manufactured ducting.

No, it's a lie. My whole life is one big lie ☹️ I'm worthless, nothing but a turd floating on a pristine gene pool *confused* No more. I'm going to end it now....

M1 7 SMW 350 SS ☹️ Mem.No. 10376

Er, better now *smile* Been to look at the bits that currently make up my car and convinced myself that it will be on the road again soon *thumbup*

But... I do have a colleague who goes by the name of Hans Freikit. Not his real name but I thought I'd share it with you.

M1 7 SMW 350 SS ☹️ Mem.No. 10376

Pat,

I've written to our friend and he's currently knocking up a Tron suit for me ready for Le Mans. That should finally make me popular. Can't wait to be the centre of attention *smile*

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

I've got some friends whose surname is Heirlein (hair line) - we're just hoping he doesn't go bald *eek* and I used to know a dentist in Brighton called Christopher Gull, which made him C Gull 😬

pants are steering carbon fibre wheels *confused*