Click here if you are having website access problems ×

virtual blat up north

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on, Why not air frieght the boxes to Consett International Airport.

It will only cost a stottie or 2 then we can have a virtual blat without the additional weight. Some of us carry enough allready too much. *idea*

Fat Boy 140

OK - I've squidge derbyshire out sideways to the west a bit so merseyside now forms a land bridge to Ireland. I've rescued Delbert's car (its back in your garage. I've given everybody 100 bhp extra to deal with the weight and slick tyres 2" wider than they're used to to get the cornering grip back. I've just loaded the elventh box and left out the mattress for owelly's famous flying fing.

phew

Oh yes - I've put all the corner signs up including "Scotch Corner" which is at the start of a 6 miles straight *smile* *thumbup*

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

slicks are perfectly OK - I've sorted a virtual sunny week. 20-25 degrees the whole time, 0-20% cloud cover, ZERO precipitation of ANY kind. Well actually that's not true - 3 feet of snow will fall in 15 minutes when we've finished unloading and gone to the pub. we can then have a snowball fight before it all melts in the 20C heat 😬

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

Non contents de défigurer le paysage, ces véhicules se signalaient par des performances lamentables et un qualité de fabrication "à l'anglaise"

Now my french isn't brilliant (slight understatement), but this sounds rather damning *confused*

It seems that " 'a l'anglaise " is used to describe something shoddily thrown togather, what a shame ☹️

Mark

Look it's Mavis here and Jubilee 7 here