Click here if you are having website access problems ×

virtual blat up north

I've got LOADS of stuff to shift up north.

fortunately I have loads of virtual luggage racks *thumbup*

So if you'd like to blat over here we'll fit a rack, strap a box of hoopystuff onto it, fill your tank with fuel and blat up north.

We need 6 cars each day and we need to do this 4 times (Tue, Wed, Thu and Fri) to shift the 24 boxes.

The table, chairs, sofa and TV will be flown over by catapult. I'll be taking other bits and pieces not in easy to manage boxes each day.

Right then - who's for box number 1 🤔

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also wrinkied up England so its only 70 miles from here to Newcastle - ie one quarter of the distance. But there's still 280 miles of A1 - so its now very twisty but still nice and wide *smile* *smile* *smile*

The loop the loop near Peterborough is PARTICULARLY FUN *thumbup*

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

[ssscccrreeecch... brrmm brrmm...]

lock and load Hoopy... Up Norf here we come!!

My bend nomination is the 'Hoopy Humps' for the trick left-righ flick-flack as you exit Kev's Buttocks... 😬

[bad singing mode on] we're the self preservation society... we're the self deprevation shedciety..

Problem solved. I have just been to the owellyfridge and found a giant virtual icecream ballon. I have knitted a whopping basket from strands of yoghurt and am just filling the ballon with mouse boff to make the whole moving up north so much easier. Could mebbi do with a virtual sack barrow. Can someone stand on the south coast so I can give Hadrians wall a tug to pull out the wrinkles *confused* 😬cheers *thumbup*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

Thanks to Shedders... We already have a Trev bend at Sneaton, Coose Curves near Newholm and Muckspreader Crest near Egton in North Yorks *eek*

Can the high wall around the corner near Wallish Walls (in Co. Durham) be called the Wallish Walls Tall Wall 🤔

And can Scotch corner remain a straight *confused*

What virtual junk can we fit in the Tardis-like topbox of Mabel the C90 Step-Thru 🤔

Mark

Look it's Mavis here and Jubilee 7 here